HELP MY KERBALS

3 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

This is your opportunity to practice some precision flying and send a rescue mission! 

23 hours ago, Just_a_youtuber said:

I lost my kerbals on the mun, and someone needs to save them. anyone wanna take the job?

Rescue them yourself, I was a noob once and rescuing jeb from a moon(not the mun because I liberally applied mods to my game) and it was a great learning experience for me, since it motivated me to progress the tech tree and then come back for him

Everyone has that time they stranded a kerbal somewhere and its a great learning experience since

1. You likely won't get stranded like that again

2. Improves skills at either landing in a general area or rendevous and docking, 2 very useful skills for improving your gameplay

3. Just by REACHING the mun you are already incredibly successful at KSP(a good 70% of players never reach orbit)

4. Only about 5% of players have ever gone interplanetary, if you can do that, congratulations, you are playing one of the most complex video games of all time

5.  I learned the game with mods installed(parts and planets) I would seriously recommend it if you have the controls down, since it provides such good opportunities for improving as a KSP player

11 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

You likely won't get stranded like that again

O ye of little faith…

I agree, rescuing your own kerbals is both educational and deeply satisfying. I definitely repeat my mistakes sometimes though. The “that seems like enough delta-vee…ish…” one is a classic that never gets old.

On 2/7/2023 at 9:34 PM, Just_a_youtuber said:

I lost my kerbals on the mun, and someone needs to save them. anyone wanna take the job?

@Just_a_youtuber Hi. I would be willing to try.

Is it a career game with limited tech? Or a sandbox game with all available?

Also are we talking about 2 kerbals or 99?

ME

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.