---WE GOT ROTORS!!!! B-)--- False alarm (sorry)... It's just wings. Still cool video though

mcwaffles2003

Just now, MechBFP said:

Check the official KSP youtube channel.

Just now, Alexoff said:

It shown up as an embed elsewhere, so I'll just relay my reaction from there:

1 minute ago, Bej Kerman said:

Ah, now I see.

I don't see how this is unexpected. KSP 2 was getting wings, KSP 2 has aero simulation, and KSP 2 has engines. 

Given the hype, I was expecting an actual surprise, like propellers.

Point being, the reaction felt more akin to seeing a new feature. We've seen all this before.

Just now, Bej Kerman said:

I don't see any clouds, nor do I see anything texture-related to complain about. I'm having trouble figuring out what you're saying.

I generally keep quiet. And what material was used for the skin of kerbals?

kerbalmats.jpg.241cf9c1ba54468fd0dadbdad

3 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

It shown up as an embed elsewhere, so I'll just relay my reaction from there:

Point being, the reaction felt more akin to seeing a new feature. We've seen all this before.

But you did see a new feature in action.

53 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

What feature would that be?

Kerbals moving around in an external command seat instead of sitting there like motionless robots. That has always been a tremendous immersion-breaker for me and I consider animated Kerbals like that a Big Deal.

Just now, K^2 said:

I mean, this is how we used to do rotors in stock before the robotics update. Anybody else remembers making bearings out of stayputnik cores?

I remember designing a Jool ascent vehicle with stock bearings, oh boy what a pain that was. So glad I don't have to do that again.

Come to think of it, I think that craft is still sitting en route in an old 1.4 save... Man, I feel old now.