Any Updated Imperial Unit Add-On?

Fleischmann

As the title reads, are there any updated ones? Speed Unit Changer seems to be broken, so I am looking for another. 

If you are here to jeer or gawk, please just get out. I am not trying to start an argument on measurement supremacy. Here is the add-on I tried before coming here, I might just not be good at using it.
https://spacedock.info/mod/328/Speed Unit Changer

Edited by Fleischmann

I don't know of any alternative mods, but the mod you selected likely broke in the mod-apocalypse of 1.8.x's release.  That broke nearly every mod out there.

It could be updated probably, but I don't really have the time personally.  It wouldn't be a ton of work I just don't want to add to my maintanence list.  Maybe you might try asking @linuxgurugamer to take a peak if you don't find an alternative...  though his list is so huge I wouldn't blame him if he declines. ;)

Edited by R-T-B

1 hour ago, R-T-B said:

I don't know of any alternative mods, but the mod you selected likely broke in the mod-apocalypse of 1.8.x's release.  That broke nearly every mod out there.

It could be updated probably, but I don't really have the time personally.  It wouldn't be a ton of work I just don't want to add to my maintanence list.  Maybe you might try asking @linuxgurugamer to take a peak if you don't find an alternative...  though his list is so huge I wouldn't blame him if he declines. ;)

23 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

Another mod that does (did?) this is Speed Unit Annex. No clue if it works or not the last post is from 2021.

Thank you both! This is very helpful.

5 hours ago, Fleischmann said:

As the title reads, are there any updated ones? Speed Unit Changer seems to be broken, so I am looking for another. 

If you are here to jeer or gawk, please just get out. I am not trying to start an argument on measurement supremacy. Here is the add-on I tried before coming here, I might just not be good at using it.

4 hours ago, R-T-B said:

I could take a look at it.  License allows, author hasn't been around for at least 2 years

Edit:  I just tested this, it does appear to be working.

@Fleischmann  what appears to be broken?

Edited by linuxgurugamer

On 2/14/2023 at 2:29 AM, Fleischmann said:

Quick question for my curiosity, why do you want imperial units?

On 2/15/2023 at 11:37 AM, AtomicTech said:

Quick question for my curiosity, why do you want imperial units?

Probably just for familiarity.  We're all well aware the serious scientific community stopped using them (or never really seriously used them, depending on nation) long ago.

Edited by R-T-B

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.