Mods I miss from years ago

rottielover

Haven't seen this beauty around for years and years...

HzvRDoW.png

The SpaceTech Escape Pod, Circa ver. 0.9x I believe ...    Maybe someone else is still around who remembers this baby?    Found this pic on an old backup drive from 2015, sadly no mods or game files :( 

6 hours ago, rottielover said:

Maybe someone else is still around who remembers this baby? 

Yes! It was a mod I used for a few years. Then when KSP updated, the mod's creator was gone and the mod no longer worked. So, I deleted it. I haven't thought of that mod in years and not even sure if I still have an archive of it any longer.

The point of the thread was to stir up a little nostalgia for the old days right before KSP2 hits EA,  I'm not trying to bring any one specific mod and deal with licenses 

Here's another blast from the past:;

The first Multiplayer Mod ever released for KSP was called (get ready for it) KMP (*kerbal multi-player).   NeverMoto, Dirt_Merchant, and I got our hands on it right after it released and pulled off the first MP docking ever performed in KSP, I still have the screenshot to commemorate the occasion in my steam lib: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190383894   Oct. 30th 2013

Edited by rottielover

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.