New flight UI nitpicking and suggestions

I'm just gonna assume most people like the new UI and say I do too. Pretty much everything is done better. But I have a couple issues:

1. The information being a lot more condensed is very good however, I have one issue, the velocity. The velocity is in the far far left of the screen and I find the need to look at the very edge of my monitor to know the craft's speed a little annoying. (The altitude meter isn't perfect either but it's not as far from the center of the screen, so it's less irritating)
  2. The big yellow notifications, I find them very distracting and obstructing, I think the empty space at the very top of the screen could be used to place the game paused, unpaused, and the other types of yellow notifications (idk what else to call them) that appear in center of the screen. Also the yellow is very out of place in the UI.
  3. UI scaling, just like in KSP 1, I'm hoping KSP 2 will have the option to scale the UI to the player's preference. If this already exists I apologise.