Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

giveawaybanner_giveaway.png

Hey everyone!
To celebrate the release of Kerbal Space Program 2 Early Access, we are having a giveaway: Three copies of Kerbal Space Program 2 are up for grabs to members of this forum!

To enter, simply comment in this thread with something that you're excited for! (Only one entry will be counted per person. The purpose of this thread is as a giveaway and to share what you are excited for; off-topic complaints or comments about KSP2 should be posted in the appropriate forum location.)
Giveaway ends at 6PM PT Thursday! Countdown is here! The prizes will be given to the winners on launch day.
Good luck!

Congratulations to @gussi111 @ILikeIke and @TruthfulGnome on winning! Someone will be reaching out to you very shortly to give you your key. 

I am excited for colonies. They are a game changer. I've loved surface bases and now I can take them to the next level.

Edit: First comment! I wanted to comment that but given the amount of time it would take to type I didn’t want to be second due to that. Congrats in advance to the winners!

Edited by BeastHunter

The underlying changes especially excites me. Individual features are sweet, but not even going beyond what we already have in KSP 1 + QOL, seeing the work the crew has put into how resources flow, improving how the game deals with physics and high-speed collisions, how the editor handles parts that are placed but not attached to other parts (permitting ofc parallel vessel construction and workspaces :)), et cetera. All this is going to make KSP 2 worth the wait, even under EA conditions :D