Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

19 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

Some content has been removed.

Please stay on topic, which is what you're excited for in the game.  This is not a complaint thread.  Remember, one entry per person!

Please stay on topic.  Suggestions, concerns, grievances, etc, can be taken to the appropriate places in other threads.

I'm excited for multiplayer!  I know it's a ways off, but when it does arrive.. I can't wait to collaborate on exploring, and building out a (hopefully) shared vision for kerbalkind's future.  Or one such of many, anyway.  

And better wheel physics!  Wheel physics have been the bane of my existence in ksp1; hopefully rebuilding ksp from the ground up will cure this ill, and I can finally make good on some of the things I dreamed about doing.

I'm pretty excited for the colony system and interstellar travel. I've always loved the idea of interplanetary and interstellar colonization.  I really cannot wait to see what interstellar travel is gonna be like in KSP2. I'm really curious if they're gonna add a terraforming feature for colonies on other planets, I think that would be super awesome.  Can't wait to build cities on the Mün. I also really love the idea of building ships in orbit with massive space stations. That's gonna be super awesome too.  There are so many possibilities. I'm pretty much excited for everything the whole game has to offer.