Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I am excited for the colonies, the new rover cockpit, the procedural wings, the ability to paint the spacecraft parts, and the visual updates! I am also excited for the interstellar travel, multiplayer, and all of the other new parts and the other great new features! I also think that the devs went above and beyond when making KSP2! It is a truly perfect masterpiece!

Edited by Ultim32

I'm excited to try out the new VAB experience with the whole workspace idea, the improved graphics and procedure parts.  Oh, and the new flight interface too!

Edited by Joker58th

I am excited to see all of the new features but most of all is eventually getting multiplayer so that I can crew a ship with my friends to go to the Mun!!!! Also excited for release day to check out all of the new parts, painting, and new features! I cannot wait to play KSP 2 on Friday. I've literally cleared my whole day and night for the event!!!! :)

Hello there!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you, the Original Poster, for the chance to win a computer game. It's always exciting to have the possibility of winning something, especially when it comes to a fun activity like gaming.

Your generosity in offering this opportunity to others is greatly appreciated, and I'm sure whoever ends up winning the game will be thrilled to have the chance to play it. It's kind gestures like this that make online communities feel more welcoming and friendly.

Once again, thank you for your kindness and for adding some fun and excitement to the community. I wish you all the best and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Poodmund

This post was brought to you by ChatGPT

• I am looking forward to explorer the new Planets, check the natural resources over there and look for the new easter eggs.

• Try to see if is possible to make a ship capable of visit all the planets and return.

• I will also look for a big improvement in my opinion which is the procedural parts.

• I love the way that now all the parts can be filtered.

• And I would love to test best PC almost identical to the ones that were used in ESA site.

• The ESA site is wonderful if we compare to the original Kerbal launch site of KSP1.

• I am interested to check the curve how is performance degradation with the increasing number of parts in a ship.

I'm really excited for a lot of things, but a thing I think is the best is the improved exploration: interstellar travel, a new planet, and the new colony sistem are only some of them, always about exploration a thing that will finally make the atmosphere exploration even better is the new plane sistem, in fact you will finally be able to travel all around Kerbin without going in space or making some strange things with wings.

Another thing I think improves exploration a lot is the new fuel sistem: in fact, if exploration was very simple before (a simple nuclear spaceplane and you can go wherever you want), now it's a lot less underrated because going very far away now needs a "kerbal style" vesel, with different types of fuel tanks and engines.

As a counterpart I really like that now parts that before needed to be very strange (like a size-1 electric battery or big landing legs) now are way more realistic and way better.