Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

Im exited for Multiplayer and coming along for the ride during Early Access. Yes, It may be a bumpy ride but thats what Early Access is about :> and I hope when the issues are ironed out and Multiplayer comes out I can finally play the game with friends than just talk about the game. :)

While I am excited for the procedural parts, obviously, and a more informative HUD, the most important thing to me is, that KSP 2 tries to put KSP onto a more modern and more stable foundation to derive a version from it, that can in the end develop into a feature set, that was simply not possible on the previous version's code base.

Good luck for EA launch day to the whole team and I still hope there will be a linux version coming up soon :D

Like so any others,I'm excited about colonies. I've spent  lot of my KSP 1 time playing with various life support mods to give some purpose to bases; glad to have something in the core game in KSP2. Oh, and hoping that implies physics that won't require mods and hacks to keep bases from self-destructing on scene change.

I am exited to see how much the lessons learned from creating KSP v1 (framework, floating points of origins and Krakens, etc) will be playing out in KSP2.  Will new techniques use multi-core CPU resources to a great extend?  Will huge rockets be not stuttering in reality?  Will mods be able to access multi-core capabilities and/or graphics card computing power?  There are so many possibilities that can help make KSP2 shine well beyond it's punch weight ... and mod creators have proven they are game-changers.  Literally as well as figuratively.

So the most exiting part is the anticipation of what other people will be creating ... especially in terms of mods that then allow other people to create even more ... mods and vessels and stations and stories and settling new star systems ...

Im really exited for the ability for enhanced building mechanics such as orbital construction, Colony building, off kerbin VABs. I think these will really expand on whats possible for the player. I also cant wait to try out the fuel production plants for metallic hydrogen