Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

Colonies will be an interesting feature to play with, I'm excited to manage colonies and supplying them and orbiting, and in the future, being able to manage them with friends in MP.

Of course, better physics will also be greatly appreciated,  hopefully the deep space kraken will be gone for the most part.

Hi everyone! I’m super excited for Kerbal Space Program 2 Early Access! I think I'm post excited about the new science system, exploring with friends and PAINTING MY ROCKET :D I love how this game makes learning rocket science fun and challenging. Thank you for this opportunity and good luck to everyone!

I am excited to build on a larger scale than ever before with new procedural parts and be able to go longer distances (not just in the stock game and its implementation of interstellar travel, but also relating to the greatly increased modding capability of KSP2.)

Edited by Kekkie

I'm most excited for the interstellar space travel as I think that's going to be a big game changer and technology upgrade. Multiplayer is also something that's really going to be great and it'll be awesome to work together with friends to overcome various challenges and to set goals. The graphics overhaul and the easier tutorials will be great to see as well. I believe that modding capabilities will also be through the roof with the new technology and we'll see some cool mods over the years.

Edited by hunteriwnl

I eagerly await to see the creative technical solutions the dev team found for the game. I'm excited about exploration and the exotic beauty of the celestial bodies. And I'm hopeful that multiplayer will have a persistent universe ever we can all build and play together.