Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I'm most excited for the new colonies system, improved graphics and hopefully more interesting ground features that incentivise exploration. I also would love better performance with increase part counts (no more CPU thread  idiling :rolleyes:)

And finally slay the every KSP player worst enemy, the Kraken :confused:

I'm excited to share my excitement from when I first discovered KSP with my children, to bring them in on the ground floor for something I believe is more than just a game. I am excited to see just what KSP 2 will inspire, now that it is more than a super niche title. And I'm excited to explore the Kerbal universe.

I cannot wait for colonies, interstellar travel, and procedural wings! Got ksp1 in December because I was tired of waiting, and now the wait is finally over! The fact that you can construct vehicles in colonies is incredible for me. All my ksp1 sstos use b9 procedural wings and I can’t go back to the old wing system.

I am excited to have a fresh foundation to work with as a modder.  Some of the original code in the old KSP1 was really novice material, and I'm hoping KSP2 improves that.

I'm excited to just enjoy the journey of seeing this game get more developed with time.

I got KSP1 years after it first released, so I never really experienced stuff like 'red Moho' and 'solid water' until I watched a video showing these things off. I think watching development from the very beginning will be a nice, one-in-a-lifetime experience.