Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I enjoy the flight portion of KSP, and the procedural wings are going to be a gamechanger. 

I do wonder how multi-segment wings will work, and if I could ever get a proper ogive, but they're just new challenges I can't wait to tackle.

In addition to rockets and spaceplanes, We will now be able to construct entire colonies. By flying colony modules to other planets, we will be able to create habitats that can support a small population of Kerbals. This is what Iam most excited for because This can bring a change  to the game immensely which can create a bigger fan base.

I have been excited for KSP 2 since it was announced. Personally, the most exciting thing to me is the new building system. I think that it will be amazing to create any wing shape you want! All I know is im going to be spending hours if not days in the VAB just designing and building either replicas or original spacecraft, rovers, orbital stations and interstellar ships when interstellar travel is perfected and added!

9 hours ago, Dman979 said:

giveawaybanner_giveaway.png

Hey everyone!
To celebrate the release of Kerbal Space Program 2 Early Access, we are having a giveaway: Three copies of Kerbal Space Program 2 are up for grabs to members of this forum!

To enter, simply comment in this thread with something that you're excited for! (Only one entry will be counted per person. The purpose of this thread is as a giveaway and to share what you are excited for; off-topic complaints or comments about KSP2 should be posted in the appropriate forum location.)
Giveaway ends at 6PM PT Thursday! Countdown is here! The prizes will be given to the winners on launch day.
Good luck!

After thousands of hours flying I'm excited for multiplayer sharing the experience with friends