Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I am excited for optimization and performance improvements as time goes on, as this encompasses many improvements (such as better graphics on lesser systems, craft with larger part count, and overall enjoy ability of the game). 

that and moar boosters. 

Personally, orbital construction and colonies adds so much complexity to KSP and I'm really exited to see them in game. Interstellar is also going to put KSP at a new plane of existence as a space exploration game.

Looking forward to resources and campaign progression, but also interesting post-1.0 collabs with NASA/ESA and the light. I’m rooting for a solar sail update! Physics time warp allows for it, the huge time scales of interstellar travel makes it makes sense, and would be a cool overlay toggle to see visualizations of solar wind and flares that you could surf on. 11 year cycle, and the weather repeats.

ooo also give us secret coordinates to Easter eggs encoded in a new solar system’s star’s sunspots!

I am excited to see the how the game will get better and better in time. Each update will hopefully be a little step forward to the game i was waiting for, but the part i am excited about the most would probably be the "resource mode".

A lot of the new things this game has added are just completely out of the world. That being said the Interstellar travel will be probably one of the greatest things added to the game. With that the multiplayer system, imagining a convoy of the biggest structures ever made in Kerbalkind moving together to conquer new areas of the universe previously only a speck will honestly be an experience like no other.  

I was very interested in new anomalies and the rest of the functionality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!