Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

How can anyone who is a little interested in space and has had a taste of KSP, who wouldn't want to be at the launch of KSP 2?

I came to KSP very late, I only "scratched the surface" of the game, but it was still fascinating. Especially since you inevitably get a lot of knowledge in general. Great.

Even if the start will be bumpy and perhaps not quite as good as I had hoped, I'm still excited about what's to come. Everybody help to make the game better...

10 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

The underlying changes especially excites me. Individual features are sweet, but not even going beyond what we already have in KSP 1 + QOL, seeing the work the crew has put into how resources flow, improving how the game deals with physics and high-speed collisions, how the editor handles parts that are placed but not attached to other parts (permitting ofc parallel vessel construction and workspaces :)), et cetera. All this is going to make KSP 2 worth the wait, even under EA conditions :D

Bej said it well. I'm excited about solid mechanics and especially in the editor having excellent Cancel and Undo functions... because I make a lot of mistakes! And I like to try different ideas.  

I don't want to be part of the free giveaway. There are many other people here that need it more..

Im hoping the game will end up in a stable shape. Surprisingly I'm actually more optimistic now after the demo. Letting YouTubers talk about bugs and letting them make honest reviews is something I respect alot. Even the high requirements were very brave on your part. Warning players in this way was very honest of you and definitely hurt sales. It was the right thing to do and I'll buy it this week solely because of that honesty. Ill be doing benchmarks and uploading results here for players to look at

Super excited for the game, especially after watching ESA gameplay videos from famous guys on youtube like: matt lowne, scott manly, tim dodd and others, I can say there will be a huge learning curve and forgetting all those old KSP-1 muscle memory. It looks super fun, hopefully everything works out great. Can't wait to test it!

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am about Kerbal Space Program 2! I've been waiting for this game for what feels like an eternity, and now that it's finally coming out, I can hardly wait.

I've been a huge fan of the first Kerbal Space Program game, and I can't wait to see what new features and improvements the developers have in store for us in the sequel. I've been following all the news and updates about the game, and every new announcement just makes me more and more excited.

I can already imagine all the amazing adventures I'll have with my Kerbal astronauts, exploring new planets, building space stations, and maybe even venturing out into interstellar space. The graphics and gameplay look absolutely incredible, and I know I'm going to spend hours and hours lost in this amazing game.

I'm counting down the now HOURS until I can finally get my hands on it. This is going to be the ultimate space exploration experience, and I can't wait to be a part of it!

I'm excited for the whole game itself! No matter the hardships for both the players and the developers, even if I didn't win this giveaway, I would still buy it to support its growth as an early access game! I'm excited for the whole game itself! No matter the hardships for both the players and the developers, even if I didn't win this giveaway, I would still buy it to support its growth as an early access game!

Edited by 18Watt
Edited for format issues.

As a game that focuses on designing and operating space programs, it aligns perfectly with my aspirations for engineering and my current degree plans.

I've always been fascinated by space exploration and the science behind it. The idea of designing and launching my own spacecraft and exploring the cosmos has always been a dream of mine. That's why when I first heard about Kerbal Space Program, I knew I had to try it out.

With its realistic physics engine and focus on engineering principles, Kerbal Space Program has been an incredible learning tool for me. It's challenged me to think critically and creatively, and has allowed me to experiment with different designs and concepts. I've learned so much about space exploration, rocket science, and engineering through this game, and I'm eager to see what the next installment will bring.

As a student pursuing a degree in engineering, Kerbal Space Program 2 aligns perfectly with my academic goals. It's a great way for me to apply the concepts and principles I'm learning in my classes to real-world scenarios. It's also a fun and engaging way to learn, which helps keep me motivated and interested in my studies.

I'm excited to see what new features and challenges Kerbal Space Program 2 will bring, and I can't wait to get started on designing my own space program. Whether it's exploring new planets, establishing colonies, or designing cutting-edge spacecraft, I know that this game will help me develop the skills and knowledge I need to achieve my goals as an engineer and space enthusiast.