Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I am excited for the new VAB. I am quite busy between family and work. I love KSP 1, but building good crafts is challenging and time consuming. So I really look forward to a more streamlined VAB experience, so I can iterate on my rockets a little faster. 

The tutorials. I have ksp1, and the game is hard to understand. I have gone through Scott Manley's tutorials, and i have barely remembered/understood anything. I tried doing the tutorials in the game, and they were so bad that i have only gotten to the mun and back with a traditional launch. I want to learn docking to do an apollo style mission, and learn how to get to planets outside of the kerbin system.

I'm excited to try out the new VAB and Spaceplane hangar editors and see how comfy they are to  build with. To play around with vessel colouring, experience the quick load times between building and flying from the preview footage. The music fragments I've heard so far sounded very good to me, and I can't wait to vibe to the music during my space exploration adventures. But most of all, I'm excited to build and fly some spaceplanes!

I've literally dreamt of the sequel since I first heard of it's production, I've followed every update and searched for any news religiously. I'm excited to renew the same awesome experience I had when playing the first one, like the first time you successfully land on the mun, to the time you have orbital fuel depot's around jool and have fully electric drones on laythe. It has never gotten old. Plus I'm looking forward to playing on PC.

I am, like many others, excited for colonies and Interstellar parts. I'm also really excited for the massive support and construction stations to build those interstellar ships and support those colonies, because nothing tops a good station IMHO

I'm excited to see what modders can bring to the table in KSP2. If the devs manage to make the game less demanding and achieve their goal of accessibility for just about everyone, there's definitely a large base for modders to emerge from. And with a solid foundation, there's really no end to what modders could do with KSP2. We've seen the likes of USI, Nertea's mods, EVE  Scatterer and Parallax, and  BDB, Knes and Tantares for KSP1, and with a little luck we can see just as good a modding scene in KSP2.

I'm most excited about the multiplayer capability (the one thing NO KSP1 mod has accomplished properly) and more planets which will eventually be added allowing us to explore many new places.

Edited by panzer1b

Oh, so much to try out!

I'm actually excited to try out the new sea-launch dock, to do recovery missions and try out liquid-borne craft for Eve and Laythe (and who knows where in new star systems!)