Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

Honestly I'm excited for so many things. In the short run just getting back in to orbit with the new look (especially the rocket plumes and revised sound), not to mention the new physics look solid. Long term I'm excited to build a base on some distant world. After thousands of hours in KSP1, I hope to double it with KSP2.

I'm excited for a couple of things:

- First of all really excited for inter stellar travel, I'm curious how it will work. 

- Second I'm very interested how Multiplayer will be, probably to much fun xD

- Third I'm excited to revisit the Kerbol- System in its new found beauty. ^^

I think the things i’m most excited for are colonies,  interstellar travel and future technology, because what i always wanted to do in ksp is to launch crafts to recreate the kind of sci-fi world settings such as the world form “the expanse” (e.g. huge fusion ships, huge bases on every planet, etc.), a science fiction novel and tv show.

With ksp2, the roadmap shows that we would be able to do them in the future, which would be much better than running ksp1 with 100+ mods and lagging my computer out to achieve what seems like only 10% of what could be possible with ksp2, as i’m very optimistic for what is coming up, so i would like to give a huge thank you to the dev team for all their hard work.

I remember looking videos at early pre-alpha ksp compared to ksp 1.12 now, but ksp2 already seems much better than the latest version of ksp1, so just imagine what could happen after a few years of development. There is so much potential!

I have always been a loyal player of ksp1  with a lot of hours logged and even if i don’t win the giveaway, i will definitely buy ksp2 at soon as possibile, Thank you @Intercept Games and the entire ksp2 team! ;p

I'm excited for bug reports, if you can believe it.  During KSP1's development, I always appreciated the interactions between the developers and the forum community, and seeing things brought up by the community be worked into the game was always thrilling--it made a person really feel like a participant in making the game better.  I found that was true even when I wasn't the one who wrote the report.