Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

If there is one thing I'm most excited for about ksp 2 it has to be seeing what abominations I am able to make that make it into the stars literally and metaphorically. That is if they make it off the ground first. Everything else is pretty cool I guess.

Interstellar. The buildout effort just to get there. Dealing with Comm lag between systems. Coop Multiplayer!!! Lots of things really.

But first I’m happy to get going and get up to speed with new stuff. Get local system set up and ready to go.

The journey is the point.

Honestly, what I'm most excited for (as I understand) isn't even part of the main Early Access launch.

I'm honestly most curious, about the Interstellar element, and how it will be handled in terms of the scale.  I know some stuff about this was already said, but trying to balance the scale of interstellar travel with the normal space agency operations in the local system, will be nearly as tight in threading a needle, as actually reaching another world, as one of the devs pointed out in an old promo video.

Well, that and seeing the rapid partially-planned disassembly of trying a couple dozen kilometer deep airbreak through the nearest gas giant. Maybe eventually doing that with an interstellar vessel going at potentially relativistic speeds. All hail to the Kraken!