Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I am really exited for this game, the amount of new things that this new engine can bring to the table is OUTSTANDING.
Interstellar Travel, Proper base Building, Easier craft making, Official Multiplayer Support.

Theres just so much that this is going to accomplish that I can't even say it all.

20 hours ago, Dman979 said:

you're excited for! (Only one entry will be counted per person. The purpose of this thread is as a giveaway and to share what you are excited for; off-topic complaints or comments about KSP2 should be posted in the appropriate forum locat

I'm exited to play multiplayer with my friends and make a huge space station!

I'm excited about the franchise KSP itself, the fact that it lives on in a new iteration, which grew with all those amazing mods and which are now there as stock implemenation only for KSP2 to outgrow KSP 1 in a scale noone thought about.

I am excited for what you'll be able to do on planets and moons now, setting up research outposts and self-sustaining colonies, the PBR recolourable parts, and just how detailed everything looks and hopefully plays. Just the possibility of going interstellar excites me too.

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
The sunflare looks nice too, and focusing all flight instruments in one spot is a good change.