Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

Очень жду KSP2. Хочу построить огромную колонию на Муне. 

[moderator translation]:

I'm really looking forward to KSP2. I want to build a huge colony on Mun.

Edited by Geonovast
translated

21 hours ago, Dman979 said:

giveawaybanner_giveaway.png

Hey everyone!
To celebrate the release of Kerbal Space Program 2 Early Access, we are having a giveaway: Three copies of Kerbal Space Program 2 are up for grabs to members of this forum!

To enter, simply comment in this thread with something that you're excited for! (Only one entry will be counted per person. The purpose of this thread is as a giveaway and to share what you are excited for; off-topic complaints or comments about KSP2 should be posted in the appropriate forum location.)
Giveaway ends at 6PM PT Thursday! Countdown is here! The prizes will be given to the winners on launch day.
Good luck!

Oh that would be a big help. Remember me fellas? 2011/2012 Sceppie's mini parts? Before tweakscale made my "mod" redundant? Tweakscale was so much better, but I loved that period of time.

10 minutes ago, Sceppie said:

Oh that would be a big help. Remember me fellas? 2011/2012 Sceppie's mini parts? Before tweakscale made my "mod" redundant? Tweakscale was so much better, but I loved that period of time.

Wow, someome from the dawn of TweakScale! Pleased to meet you! :) (I'm the current TS maintainer)

About KSP2, I'm most interested, right now, on the minimum hardware requirements to run it. I'm not going to invest on a new Windows machine for a long time, and I want to know if the hardware I have now will be enough to run it!