Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I cant wait for this game to launch! I'm super stoked for interstellar travel, but I'm more than happy to take my time exploring the Kerbol System first.

I warned my wife that I was going to be a bit spacey on the 24th of this month. I intend to savor every frame of effort that's been put into this game over the past years. 

Very excited.

Good luck to everyone, and don't forget your towel!

I'm most excited about finally having a more modern and stable version of KSP that doesn't need mods to look good (and be somewhat "complete", although the current early access version unfortunately seems far from it...).

I"m excited for the new Intersteller Travel system, along with the procedural wings and the Colony Building. Several of my friends ADORE KSP 1 so I'm looking forwards to building out Colonies with my friends. I'm also happy to see that you are following in the footsteps of KSP 1, starting in Early Access and building off of what the player base wants or needs.

Multiplayer. I was a schoolchild when ksp1 came out. Closest thing we had to multiplayer was crouding around an overheating laptop or emailing eachother craft files. The idea of the game being able to support a genuine shared experience is what most excites me for KSP2.

I'm excited about the new UI and the work that's being put into UX, and I'm interested how that (and the whole game) will develop with community feedback.

Also, things like warping through burns and multiple assemblies in the VAB seem to imply a lot better foundations both for the roadmap features and possibly mods.

Most of my excitement comes from that feeling of exploring new features in the geology of planetary bodies. New worlds. That's my personal driving force behind this game. There have been several amazing ideas presented by the modding community and I hope developers have recognized this potential.

This summer will be one decade I've been introduced to KSP and this feeling never left me.