Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I'm excited about absolutely everything. What I love is the sense of exploration and discovery, and I believe that KSP2 with its new graphics, planet details and colony system will bring the exploration experience to a whole new level ! :D

I've been a KSP1  player off-and-on, and I'm frankly torn between several different aspects. On the one hand, KSP has a wonderful modding community that can take every aspect of the game and ramp it up to 20/10, and I'm looking forward to where they take the science, graphics, and building capabilities of this new chapter in KSP history. On another hand, KSP2 will bring built-in interstellar travel, alongside so many of the fantastic quirks of IRL space systems (before even factoring in the Kerbals' own quirks when visiting those space systems), so I'm excited to learn new things about how KSP2 models, reflects, and builds upon IRL science. I guess if I were to name a specific most-anticipated piece of KSP2, it'd be all the ways the devs and community can come together to craft whole new lessons on space and space travel. This also brings in one of, IMO, the biggest missed opportunities of KSP1, which would've been sprinkling more explicit learning into players' gameplay successes and failures. Maybe in achieving new in-game heights the game system can drop lessons about IRL phenomena or achievements instead of simply handing the player a steam trophy. This is the sort of game that could truly benefit from such a feature, especially with how much real science is going into it that the casual player would never otherwise know is based on fact or near-future speculation.

What a great idea to have a contest like this. It's also a good way to make people want to come to the forum to entertain their readers with their future adventures. It's exciting to discover the new UI refinements !

Edited by DfA-DoM

The graphics are definitely on the top of my list to enjoy. Yeah we have mods for KSP 1 but this is with the standard build! Imagine how much mod support will be available down the road. But #1 excitement is how willing the DEV team is to work with the players and content creators of KSP 2. This alone shows the commitment to making the game player oriented with updates instead of just pushing out a game for a quick buck. That's my opinion at least.