Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

I'm excited about getting to know how resource gathering and transfering is going to work. It is the key for colonies and many of those interactions will have to be automatized in order to reach out further into the solar system and then go interstellar. SUPER EXCITED!!!

I'm not sure if I'll start playing it immediately, but for sure I'll be grateful if I win :3
And yeah, I'm for sure waiting for the colonization system with resource gathering

Edited by Dejnn

Personally I'm most excited about being able to change the colour of parts - I think it'll dramatically increase the visual quality of all the things we build and make it so much easier to build colourful things. (Not like in KSP1 where we had to either install buggy mods or import a ton of custom flags)

Also congratulations in advance to the winners of this - You're very lucky to not have to buy KSP2!

Accessibility is the feature I'm most thrilled about;

As a father of a 2 year old, I can't wait to use KSP2 to play together in a way that I did with my dad.
At first with him spectating, playing with the controls and watching the animations.
Then, after a few years, learning from the animations and make the first attempts at building and piloting his own crafts. All while guiding him.
And finally playing together in multiplayer, him guiding his old man..