Free KSP2 Giveaway!

Dman979

Im excited for the modding, I can't wait to see what challenges we as a community will overcome in modding this new game. For example, updating kopernicus to ksp2, or even my mod, randomized systems.  I just cant wait to see the spectacular things we will do as a community.

I haven't played KSP in a long while, but I am giddy with excitement at the prospect of starting all over again, with everything new and fresh.

At first, I want to build some planes, and put those procedural wings to use. Explore the new Kerbin a bit. Crash into those new bridges.

Kerbal Space Program.. 12 years old when it was first playable and I remember it like it was yesterday, how passionate I was about this game and how much it fueled my desire to observe the sky and d travel there..

The opportunity to win a key gives me a huge smile, I've been waiting for the game since it was announced, almost four years!

I hope the team will see this message; I want to say thank you for creating and setting up this sequel, for enduring the challenges and difficulties so far and for offering us, in the short and long term, the joy of playing the sequel to one of the games the most important of my life

With all my affection for the game, your work and your determination, a big hello from Belgium.

CybraxPunker.

PS: I'm just excited to be able to launch the game for the first time to rediscover the emotion of 12 years ago.

Edited by cybraxpunker

I'm ecstatic about the improvement of orbital mechanics and how they affect space crafts at further distances. Most of all I'm excited about an already amazing game being improved upon and how I essentially feel like a kid in the candy store contemplating all of the possibilities.

If by some miracle I win this it will honestly be the most exciting thing that has happened to me in quite a while. I've never been more emersed in a game other than the original, with all of the add ons. Long live Kerbal 

Edited by jamesQ
There were just more things I couldn't help but add lol

I’m excited for this so I can finally get my husband to be quiet. It’s all he ever talks about. Ever since we got together he has talked about this game. He’s obsessed with the first one and can do some amazing things on there. He would be so happy his birthday is in April so it would be a early bday present!  So help me help him!!! PLEASE!