What do you hope to see tomorrow.

Drakenred65

For those of us not installing KSP 2 right away, what do you hope to see? 

Personally I'm curious about .

1) where the other multiplayer KSPs are ( if implemented , they may not be for a variety of reasons.

2) if the other surface bases from KSP1 are in game. And usable. We know the island airfield is there but what else.

3) how hard is it to build a basic boat, the two craft that I saw launched  freaked out.

4)Where is the Mohole.

Edited by Drakenred65
2 not 3

I almost suspect it may not be implemented if it's planned. However if they are doing the 8 the planet from the original KSP you may need to do it roughly in order.

8 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

If I buy tomorrow I plan on easter egg hunting, probably starting with duna pyramid and going from there, I want to find planet 8 if it exists

1 minute ago, Drakenred65 said:

I almost suspect it may not be implemented if it's planned. However if they are doing the 8 the planet from the original KSP you may need to do it roughly in order.

If it is implemented I seriously doubt itd be easy to find, honestly Im guessing theres gonna be some sort of arg thing.

I will be buying tomorrow, but I will be waiting until at least an hour after launch to avoid running into issue with download.

What I hope to see is the surface of Eve as I touch down gently seeing as we dont have to worry about the atmosphere just yet.

I'm buying tomorrow when I wake up and letting it take however long it needs to install in the background while I work. At 3pm PST I plan to grab a cold one and get building a flying boat to check out Kerbin. Beyond that, maybe pay a visit to Dres and Eeloo.

What do I hope to see? Cool new stuff and decent framerates.

Edited by regex