Please let us have NavBall front and centre

53 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

Why don't you give it a try? I've always flown with the navball pushed as far to the left as possible, to keep the center of the screen, where my ship is, unobstructed. I really don't see what the issue is.

Most people play with the navball in the centre of the screen. Just because you can't see what the issue is doesn't mean it isn't an issue for others.

1 hour ago, Kerbart said:

Why don't you give it a try? I've always flown with the navball pushed as far to the left as possible, to keep the center of the screen, where my ship is, unobstructed. I really don't see what the issue is.

I did give it a try, got the game the moment it was available on steam, and I didn't like it. I always organize my workspace with the most important thing right in the center of my field of view. I would really like if it was possible to customize the UI more.

It's not a dealbreaker, and not something that needs to be fixed right here and now (as the game is EA), but would be nice to have.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.