List of Bugs & Feedback

I've encountered quite a few bugs in my first experience with the game, and I know it's to be expected with a game at this stage of development. For context, I've done a mun landing and return mission so far. This is a non-exhaustive list, but some of the bugs are hard to explain and I didn't get screenshots of all of them.

Bugs:

I'm sure this is a known issue.. when unpausing the game, it creates a long list of "game unpaused", this has happened with camera modes as well creating a list of camera mode names.

When trying an EVA in space, my ship spontaneously exploded.

When trying to cancel a "warp to maneuver" by pressing "," to reduce warp, the game pauses no matter what warp level you're at.

Mouse wheel still controls the map camera when in the settings menu

The ship was sent spinning out of control, and my trajectory was altered significantly when I switched between map and camera view. I'm not entirely sure what caused this bug, it may have been due to using time warp while in map view then switching back to camera view quickly. The ship had a command module and a lander which may have contributed.

A debris name/label got stuck on screen and followed the camera after it crashed into the mun.

If you scroll with the mouse wheel then click+hold the mouse wheel it continues to zoom in until you release the mouse wheel.

SAS stops working in map view.

I'd really like to go back to holding shift and scrolling the mouse wheel to move the camera vertically in the VAB. Pressing and dragging the scroll wheel is a little awkward. At the very least being able to change control settings in the options would be nice.

It should be possible to adjust the maneuver node and see the encounter periapsis at the same time to make fine adjustments.

More a question than feedback, but is there a way to see the delta-v in the VAB from  different perspectives? (i.e. from sea level, in a vacuum, in other planets' atmospheres, etc.)

Would be nice to see the estimated burn time for maneuvers (not sure if this is a bug)

Thanks for all the hard work, looking forward to seeing this game improve in the coming months!

Edited by [email protected]

2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I'd really like to go back to holding shift and scrolling the mouse wheel to move the camera vertically in the VAB. Pressing and dragging the scroll wheel is a little awkward. At the very least being able to change control settings in the options would be nice.

Well, I like it :joy:

Thanks for your feedback though, I noticed the mouse wheel in the settings, that's awkward

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.