The New KASA Program and Explosions

Kerbalyer

Oh man, am I going to have fun! I've got the game installed and played it for a few hours, but most of my rockets (like a space shuttle that didnt work) blew up! (epic explosions, good job!) Now I'm starting new.  Currently finishing off my Mun rocket. Heres how it looks so far. Mission will be posted within a few minutes or so.

5dpgChy.jpg

Edited by Kerbalyer
I just realized how to post images.

So. After takeoff, we started to turn the direction we did not want to turn. Then we flipped. I panicked and pressed spacebar until the parachute deployed. Here is what happened.n2YMyY6.jpgTime for a redesign!

Alh7PAS.jpgNew Design. Added some wings (which I edited!), Some SAS and another parachute. (one reaction wheel at the top, and one on the second stage of the rocket.

I hope this works!

Wish me luck!

Kapollo XI. Mission? Land on the mun. Status: Successful!

8q0Ko2o.jpg3.. 2.. 1..

UVHSvxq.jpgTakeoff! We have a takeoff of Kapollo XI!

fwshoosh.....

Krbb4kx.jpgfwshooooshh........

tJt8WYe.jpg

After reaching space, and our highest point in orbit, we separate the first stage and begin to burn to make an orbit.

ADpj3pl.jpg

To be continued! Later cause I'm gonna take a snack break.

Kapollo XI Part II 

After reaching orbit, Bob takes a minute to walk around, or float around, his spacecraft. I dont have any screenshots of this. Anyways, after floating around, he went back inside. He began his mun burn a few hours after he floated around.jnnyjPE.jpg(sorry about the areoGUI for the next few screenshots, thought it was gone.)

After doing his mun burn, he begins to coast until he reaches the mun. AJJY9pd.jpgHe has now reached the mun, and begins his orbit burn, and then after this, his landing burn. He now is apporching the mun, about to land. 5yj80to.jpg

Now, he deploys the stage and activates the landing stage, beginning his landing.0y3XhkT.jpgHe accidentally seperated the landing stage, but its fine cause we have more then enough to take off and go back with the top stage! (landing stage was destroyed when it hit the mun.)  SbRkSYC.jpgHe has landed! Now he needs to do a bit of reorintation to get out.zFG3mbj.jpgAnd now hes walking on the mun! Its a amazing step in the KASA Program. He plants his flag and prepare sto go home. Snacks gotten, surface sample got, he takes off.JXrAsY4.jpg1anKA5u.jpgNow, the mission is complete. He just needs to get home.. And hes home!YFGYDuu.jpgParachutes deployedFY48kuH.jpg

Going through a cloud.. Landed in the water! And Stats.2EKERuq.jpgf72YGuN.jpgwrafaSK.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.