Can NOT go EVA

Tried deleting all my saved games, starting a new saved game.  Restarting Game, restarting Computer.  Launching with just a capsule.  It will not let me go EVA out of any vehicle pod or cockpit.  

Anyone else experiencing this?  Should I delete and reinstall?

6 minutes ago, 18Watt said:

Moved to Gameplay Questions.

KSP2 seems to be extremely sensitive to things blocking access to hatches.  Much too sensitive in my opinion.  Check to make sure your hatches are not blocked.

I started a fresh campaign and just pot pods on launch site with nothing added

Deleted and reinstalled game on a different hard drive and still cant go EVA LOL.  That's the last straw for me.  Refunding.

Just now, Capt. Hunt said:

is this KSP1 or 2?

In KSP1, you have to upgrade the astronaut complex in order to do EVAs

Bro.... lol.  Stop trolling me. 

5 minutes ago, Capt. Hunt said:

What? 

If you hang around this forum enough, you'll find that to be a pretty common mistake. 

Anyway, I'm sure that there's an easy answer that you're not thinking of, that's how most of these things go.

Not an easy Answer its a def bug.  The top left screen glitches out every time I press EVA.  It happens on ALL pods and craft no other parts added in KSP2. 

Well when I got to the Mun and got out for EVA I could not get back into the capsule. Grab and Board commands did nothing, could not grab ladder either.

It worked on the same capsule on the launch pad so ?

And I got the drain on my top fuel tank so I had no fuel for my landing stage. Workaround is to transfer back fuel to the landning stage before separation.

19 hours ago, 18Watt said:

Moved to Gameplay Questions.

KSP2 seems to be extremely sensitive to things blocking access to hatches.  Much too sensitive in my opinion.  Check to make sure your hatches are not blocked.

Found that in KSP 1 clicking on kerbal and tell to go eva might fail but clicking on the door worked, this as mostly because of stuff in serviced bay clipped int cockpit. 

This is a bug that has been reported.  If you have anything attached to the capsule except top or bottom, or if you have parts that extend into the mesh of the capsule, you can't go EVA.  I used the two seat lander and put radial drogues on the sides as far away from the hatch I could.  No dice.

Report this through feedback.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.