GOOMH's Warbirds Hanger Emporium - F-5 Tiger, F4U Jet Corsair, F-4 Phantom II, F-15 Eagle, F/A-18E Super Hornet, B-2 and More

GOOMH

All planes have been hand crafted by kerbal artisans and have been rigorously tested per standards provided by the FAA and the DoD. All planes are guaranteed to fly. Export Limited

F-5 Tiger:

The F-5 Tiger is a light and highly maneuverable jet that is capable of flying under the bridges with ease. Not the quickest jet around with the XS jets but it is very accurate to the real deal. Hopefully in time I can improve the performance with better, modded engines. Video of the jet in action

Spoiler

ZQwH8rc.jpgHzsq3Bm.jpgRWKvxx5.jpg

F4U Corsair:

Try out this iconic warbird now in jet form! I am planning on updating this once the robotics parts are out to be prop driven but for the time being try out the jet version. It is a very steady flyer and is very capable. Best flown with SAS disable, as the SAS is kinda buggy and introduces a wobble.'

Spoiler

gxmKCSR.jpgr6ru8GF.jpgjm6bn3M.jpg

F-4 Phantom II:

Try out this Cold War classic, this is a stable flyer though not the most nimble. Press 1 for Afterburners

Spoiler

Ivrd5kt.jpg4Miowpj.jpg

F/A-18E Super Hornet

80's Tech meets modern conveniences in this up-sized F-18. A personal favorite of mine and one of the few jets I've worked on IRL. A very nimble flyer, lots of fun.

Spoiler

G5lgphj.jpgIuAknAc.jpganDJN0K.jpg

F-15 Eagle

Try out the baddest fighter in the sky the undefeated F-15 Eagle. A very nimble and quick plane capable of Mach 2 speeds. Another person favorite of mine from work.

Spoiler

KK4tuQ3.jpgBKWl2sD.jpgNvLaopE.jpg

F-15E Strike Eagle

Spoiler

niYl3cJ.jpg

JKBrGou.jpgRkW3Nom.jpg

F-86 Sabre & Mig-15

Try out these Korean war era fighters! Both are nimble though not the quickest flyers. Lots of fun and will be a good time once MP is out.

Spoiler

nAHYEwn.jpgRZaKyPk.jpgLZYGOV4.jpgd5CuocD.jpgtsnyVkG.jpgJjGeCSx.jpg

YF-23

I've included two versions one flies nicely but the Afterburners are glitched and the APT-1 is a more accurate version that can fly but honestly is a chore to keep on course. After burners work but is ill advised.

Spoiler

T3g4XO7.jpg0KQuWVH.jpgNLwrmtb.jpgw6OWsXg.jpg

APT-1

X9okMJY.jpgePkmXiV.jpgugcTJiD.jpg

Pe-8

Russia's WW2 strategic bomber including bomb load. Flies as a big bird should, very stable. Press 1 for bomb bay doors.

Spoiler

DrwuKsb.jpgiYUMw2G.jpgjvKRyK7.jpg47mTN5c.jpgBnFSE7j.jpgKSvHJjm.jpg

X-17 Night Sabre

One of my own creations, a very nimble fighter that is fast with endurance to boot. Lots of fun to fly and easy to land. Capable of Mach 1.

Spoiler

Joo8pOv.jpgzIg4JCj.jpgxbtPIEa.jpg

X-21C Rolling Thunder

Another of my own creations. This time a fighter bomber variant of the X-17. Not quite as nimble as the X-17 but still quite handy and very easy to land.

Spoiler

CWUUEk6.jpgLNqUVyK.jpgwLTiyY4.jpgCxyzj3K.jpg

Su-27 Flanker

Try this very nimble fighter bomber. Press 1 for Afterburners

Spoiler

7Lj6OIu.jpg3Zyg3DA.jpguTmC8Ac.jpghUYKbTC.jpg

SR-71 Blackbird:

Try out the quintessential Mach 4+ spy plane. Including parachutes for landing. Not very nimble but is extremely fast.

Spoiler

KTZuTwy.jpgMqOLXDC.jpgDrvdSBE.jpggB75K8l.jpg

B-2 Spirit:

Try this late cold war terror! Finally got this working with the latest update. Kinda wonky but flies well enough.

Spoiler

GTt5pU5.jpgjHTwapU.jpgto7Bqi1.jpg75JqWjU.jpg

Craft Files

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17h8Z0TC5xs4ScFqJZQ-f5P5AVzpXNB9i?usp=sharing

Edited by GOOMH
Expanding post for future aircrafts to consolidate topics

Thanks man, got a few more cooking up.

F-4 Phantom II:

Try out this Cold War classic, this is a stable flyer though not the most nimble. Press 1 for Afterburners

Spoiler

Ivrd5kt.jpg4Miowpj.jpg

F/A-18E Super Hornet

80's Tech meets modern conveniences in this up-sized F-18. A personal favorite of mine and one of the few jets I've worked on IRL. A very nimble flyer, lots of fun.

Spoiler

G5lgphj.jpgIuAknAc.jpganDJN0K.jpg

F-15 Eagle

Try out the baddest fighter in the sky the undefeated F-15 Eagle. A very nimble and quick plane capable of Mach 2 speeds. Another person favorite of mine from work.

Spoiler

KK4tuQ3.jpgBKWl2sD.jpgNvLaopE.jpg

Edited by GOOMH

On 2/27/2023 at 12:53 AM, Klapaucius said:

Fantastic!  I'm going to be cheeky and put in a request for my favorite jet fighter: The YF-21 that never went into production.

I've made 2 versions to try out the APT-1 is more accurate but is kinda wonky since wings don't appreciate engine thrust too much. The other flies quite nice

Pe-8

Russia's WW2 strategic bomber including bomb load. Flies as a big bird should, very stable. Press 1 for bomb bay doors.

Spoiler

DrwuKsb.jpgiYUMw2G.jpgjvKRyK7.jpg47mTN5c.jpgBnFSE7j.jpgKSvHJjm.jpg

X-17 Night Sabre

One of my own creations, a very nimble fighter that is fast with endurance to boot. Lots of fun to fly and easy to land. Capable of Mach 1.

Spoiler

Joo8pOv.jpgzIg4JCj.jpgxbtPIEa.jpg

X-21C Rolling Thunder

Another of my own creations. This time a fighter bomber variant of the X-17. Not quite as nimble as the X-17 but still quite handy and very easy to land.

Spoiler

CWUUEk6.jpgLNqUVyK.jpgwLTiyY4.jpgCxyzj3K.jpg

Also check out my drive for some more surprises not listed here.

Edited by GOOMH

On 2/28/2023 at 5:53 PM, FlazeTheDragon said:

Pretty sweet collection, especially love the mig15. Tho doing a mig15 and not doing the f86 along side it is just wrong :p

Just for you

Eq9PPvk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Su-27 Flanker

Try this very nimble fighter bomber. Press 1 for Afterburners

Spoiler

7Lj6OIu.jpg3Zyg3DA.jpguTmC8Ac.jpghUYKbTC.jpg

SR-71 Blackbird:

Try out the quintessential Mach 4+ spy plane. Including parachutes for landing. Not very nimble but is extremely fast.

Spoiler

KTZuTwy.jpgMqOLXDC.jpgDrvdSBE.jpggB75K8l.jpg

B-2 Spirit:

Try this late cold war terror! Finally got this working with the latest update. Kinda wonky but flies well enough.

Spoiler

GTt5pU5.jpgjHTwapU.jpgto7Bqi1.jpg75JqWjU.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.