Space-Warp

X606

@Cable Guythey are under C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Intercept Games\Kerbal Space Program 2\Saves.
Tho if you're scared to loose them its just easier to delete everything under Kerbal Space Program 2 root folder and let Steam redownload the files!

OK... tried deleting everything in the KSP2 root... reloaded the Spacewarp/BepinEx combo and the other mods and nada... still no "mods" function on the home screen.

Am I missing something? Do I have to run an executable or something?

Edit: OK just saw the step "Run the game then close it" - I didn't do that before I loaded the other mods - hopefully that's it. Starting again.

Edited by Cable Guy
My Bad

6 hours ago, harveylates said:

will mods break every update of ksp2 or will i have to reinstall all my mods first 

not likely, for the last 2 updates only a few mods broke and it will probably remain like that

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

I installed everything right but nothing is showing up correctly in the game

Are you sure you installed UITK for KSP 2 as per the instructions on SpaceDock/GitHub?

Edited by munix

• 1 month later...

Having problems getting Space_Warp_BepInEx V1.3.0.3 to work with KSP2 V1.3.1.1.  Things have changed so fast, I seem to not know how to get it to work.  Is there some kind of written guide that I can access?

46 minutes ago, Jhaxxar said:

Having problems getting Space_Warp_BepInEx V1.3.0.3 to work with KSP2 V1.3.1.1.  Things have changed so fast, I seem to not know how to get it to work.  Is there some kind of written guide that I can access?

Did you install UITK for KSP 2? SpaceWarp has a dependency on it since version 1.2

I discovered what I was doing wrong. I have it working and hopefully updated to the current items.  Rendezous_Cheat_v0.1.3,  K2-D2_v0.9.3,  Community_Fixes_v0.4.2, Node_Manager_v0.5.7,  Flight_Plan_v0.8.10,  Lazy_Orbit_v0.5.3,  KontrolSystem2_v0.4.2.1,  Maneuver_Node_Controller_v0.9.6,  Custom_Flags_v3.0,  UitkForKsp2_v1.4.1, and Less_Wobbly_v1.0.   Space_Wrap_v1.3.0.1