Keybindings (especially e)

modus

Ksp version: 0.1

System specs don't really matter here, but: azerty keyboard

Bug:

- I don't know if this is caused because I have an azerty keyboard, but I (and others) cannot bind anything to "e". (I know someone posted a fix for this but still, it should just work)

- The game also doesn't recognize my keyboard, so when I assign something to "a", the game says it's "q".

- I have to use a different key to enter and exit mapview. Enter map is the azerty "m", exit is the qwerty "m" (=azerty ",")

I like to map the translational rcs inputs to the numberpad. Each time I start the game, this change is not taken into account. To solve the problem i have to open the settings and simply click on "apply settings" at every begining of play session. Also, i discovered that the 2 key mute the music and that this feature can not be remapped...

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 9:50 AM, modus said:

Ksp version: 0.1

System specs don't really matter here, but: azerty keyboard

Bug:

- I don't know if this is caused because I have an azerty keyboard, but I (and others) cannot bind anything to "e". (I know someone posted a fix for this but still, it should just work)

- The game also doesn't recognize my keyboard, so when I assign something to "a", the game says it's "q".

- I have to use a different key to enter and exit mapview. Enter map is the azerty "m", exit is the qwerty "m" (=azerty ",")

Just wanted to say this is still an issue after the patch;)