[0.17][pod] TjitteP. Industries -- NEW MPL interplanetary pod RELEASED!

tjitte

what should be on the front seat  

1. 1. what should be on the front seat

• a map and miniature mapfiew
    • the same stuff as in the rear seat
    • no kerbal, instead a ****load of feul
    • a clasic round, radar
    • monitors that show images of camera's you place around the craft

FINELY! the MPL interplanetary pod is released! downloads moved to kerbal.net for easy updating and statics, will now fix twin seat bugs

Edited by tjitte

i dont know if anyone else is having this problem but there isnt any coneting ball(what ever the real name is) does not exist i can put stuff on it but it goes in side the cockpit. if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it can you explain thanks

very good lander, just simple.

and no own lander legs and engine so we can play with building own landing and legs what it make more fun then example all complete boring dragon mod.

Yesterday i made a lot screenshots, had so much fun!

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/IMBq0/embed"></iframe>

new picture :D

still having a lot fun with your lander!!

I made a rover of it! it was a nightmare with centre of mass but solved it with counterweights while launchin it.

xgZtk.jpg

can you add more interior stuffs inside TML in the future? not only internal instruments but just for a fashion like as bed or refrigator or helmets on hook(i see your capsule kerbals is helmless) or such more?

also you inspired me to try out to make my own mod, i am not exprienced with 3dsmax or blender(too hard for me) but just saw that with google sketchup is possible.

i can draw everything very fast with google sketchup, its my job. (interior designer)

That is very nice. Just as a suggestion, since you seem to be churning out the quality work at the moment, how about a viewing dome? I would love to see one of those for my space station, but i would prefer you to polish the ones you have already made. thanks for the awesome pods.

hey it's great i just started using it ,, my little one ( 7) leaned over my shoulder asked me why it looked like someone colored a white box lol is the texture on it suppose to be like that? or is just low rez? do you plan on adding a better texture in future?