the glorious new "time warp under acceleration" feature is completely BROKEN!

Fullmetal Analyst

so i started a mission to establish an orbital base in a solar orbit, its packed with a nuclear engine and 100 tons of hydrogen fuel

(setting this up took a whole day, several restarts, and reverts to older saves because saves would literally get corrupted and features like maneuver planner permanently break)

so with this huge thing in a solar orbit i started burning retrograde to get my periapsis down to about 1 mil km, the burn was quite slow so i decided to speed up time, only to find out that it actually just wasted my entire 100 tons of hydrogen without even changing my trajectory

though i was smart and made a save before doing this burn, so i loaded my save and tried again, this time without warp, here is the result:
nlAFvzl.png

then, just to confirm that this is actually broken, i loaded my save again and repeated the same burn, this time again with a 100x time warp, here is the result:

ZcEe2pt.png

0 fuel left and im nowhere close to the sun...

for comparison, here is my trajectory before starting this burn:

ILXHLgA.jpg

also, here is a screen of my glorious station :)
2O8CrBu.jpg

Edited by Fullmetal Analyst

i have encountered another aspect of the bug. i built a craft with several ion engines.
when i burned nothing worked during timewarp.
then i disable all but one of the engines, then it works just fine.

other times it simply refuse to work with timewarp at all i can unfortunately see no patern in that behavior.