I am having a lot of difficulty getting the game I paid for.

LaikaZee

I went on Private Division's website to buy Kerbal Space Program 2 and I selected the Steam version of the game from the website. I pay for the game, and I look in the game downloads folder only to find that it simply wasnt there. It just told me that I didnt have any games, and that I should go to the shop to buy one. Simply put, I paid 50 dollars for a game I did not recieve.

Some important information to take into account is that my Steam account was only linked after I bought the game. This may have resulted in some problems, but regardless I should not be left without a game after paying for one. Even if it was my fault for not linking my Steam account to my Private Division account, it shouldn't just take my money.

Any advice on what I should do? Can anyone from Private Division help? I sent a customer support email and they didnt even respond.

54 minutes ago, LaikaZee said:

I went on Private Division's website to buy Kerbal Space Program 2 and I selected the Steam version of the game from the website. I pay for the game, and I look in the game downloads folder only to find that it simply wasnt there. It just told me that I didnt have any games, and that I should go to the shop to buy one. Simply put, I paid 50 dollars for a game I did not recieve.

Some important information to take into account is that my Steam account was only linked after I bought the game. This may have resulted in some problems, but regardless I should not be left without a game after paying for one. Even if it was my fault for not linking my Steam account to my Private Division account, it shouldn't just take my money.

Any advice on what I should do? Can anyone from Private Division help? I sent a customer support email and they didnt even respond.

Have you tried using the typical "contact us" from the store you purchased it from? 

Also do you have a receipt that was emailed to you or can you see if you were actually charged for the game? 

12 hours ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

Have you tried using the typical "contact us" from the store you purchased it from? 

Also do you have a receipt that was emailed to you or can you see if you were actually charged for the game? 

As it turns out, I’m a complete moron and this is entirely my fault.

I received an email with the activation code for the game on Steam that I completely missed. I have never redeemed a game on Steam before, or anywhere else using this method. I apologize for submitting this post.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.