Moho-Mohole-7-light.png

Bop - possible Kraken Devil Temple hidden here (not confirmed):

Spoiler

Bop-home-of-the-Kraken-Devil.png

Vall subsurface ocean entrance:

Spoiler

Vall-Cannyon.png

Edited by Vl3d

Please take note of the 4 branches of the Duna Totem.. there's kerbals (which seem to be the youngest - the lowest branch), kraken-lipped kerbals with their typical hands in the air.. and 2 more (species probably). Maybe the 2 broken branches mean they're extinct... or we're not ready for them yet. Also note the very specific symbols on the crown. And I think the old kraken ar the base was holding his hand in the air but it broke off. So the smaller kraken-lipped guys must be imitating.

Tylo Buddha seems to be holding 2 stars in his hands. It's incredibly how they could move and stack such huge rocks on Tylo.

The Mun glowy arch has two krakens at its base (the X eyes .. same as the dead baby kraken in KSP1). Very nice materials weathering details. My theory is that each arch is a star system. The other two arches will be uncovered when we have interstellar travel.. and I bet they're also colored planets.

The Minmus wizard has two circles around it.. could be hinting at Kerbin with the two moons. Maybe there are some anomalies related to kraken-lipped kerbals on Kerbin? The 6 spheres could be the other planets.. meaning the kraken-lipped ones thought Kerbin was at the center of the solar system with Kerbol being the big crystal above? Idk but I think they seem arrogant.

And yes I know the Vall thing is just a very deep lake. But I want to believe it has a subsurface ocean.

And Mohole has a nice bottom now so we can build a colony there later.

At least now we know who the kraken-lipped guy in the Karecibo message is. I think they used to rule over the kerbals. I don't believe he's saying hello.. Not great news. Especially considering the rumors related to a Kraken Devil temple.

Spoiler

image-2.png

Edited by Vl3d

Spoiler

SPOILER_Kerbal_Space_Program_2_2_26_2023

From a spawning bug, it appears that the Duna Tree is the nose of the Kerbal face, though the face itself is buried on Duna. Makes me curious, I wonder if in an update, we'll be able to do archeology stuff to learn more about these or uncover more

2 minutes ago, Aiels said:

From a spawning bug, it appears that the Duna Tree is the nose of the Kerbal face, though the face itself is buried on Duna. Makes me curious, I wonder if in an update, we'll be able to do archeology stuff to learn more about these or uncover more

No, that's just how the bug glues objects together. The Kerbal face is in a completely different spot on Duna.

56 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

The Kerbal face is in a completely different spot on Duna.

Is it still there in KSP2? I visited a few times in KSP1 and built a base there years ago, before Science was even added to the game, but I don't think I ever went back later on. 

7 minutes ago, Kerbal3 said:

It seems like it has 26 letters, Nice.

Maybe we can consider it the regular alphabet with "a" starting next to the middle concentric circles. There are no repeating characters? A translation table would be super useful.

15 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

Maybe we can consider it the regular alphabet with "a" starting next to the middle concentric circles. There are no repeating characters? A translation table would be super useful.

or it might include the circles and be a Spanish alphabet and it will be a mix of code and backwards Spanish. But yeah, coded English sounds the most likely to me. I am quickly throwing together a table of all the letters.

Edited by Kerbal3

I'm starting to thing that the bug on Bop that lets you pass through the ground also causes anomaly objects to sink and then probably get ejected out of the star system.. idk..

2 hours ago, Vl3d said:

I'm starting to thing that the bug on Bop that lets you pass through the ground also causes anomaly objects to sink and then probably get ejected out of the star system.. idk..

Anomalies dont really respect gravity but its possible its accidentally underneath the surface? Though this feels unlikely

9 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Anomalies dont really respect gravity but its possible its accidentally underneath the surface? Though this feels unlikely

I really looked even under the surface all around Bop and did not find it. Judging by its textures it's maybe in a permanently shadowed region of Mun or Ike, or somewhere underwater (Kerbin, Vall, Laythe).. or somewhere in space.

2 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

I really looked even under the surface all around Bop and did not find it. Judging by its textures it's maybe in a permanently shadowed region of Mun or Ike, or somewhere underwater (Kerbin, Vall, Laythe).. or somewhere in space.

The file name of the big one with the ramp is named char_monument so its probably found on charr, honestly we probably found close to all of the easter eggs in kerbol, probably some fancy terrain we've missed

Edited by Strawberry

1 minute ago, Strawberry said:

The file name of the big one with the ramp is named char_monument so its probably found on charr, honestly we probably found close to all of the easter eggs in kerbol, probably some fancy terrain we've missed

Aw.. yeah that makes sense. Oh well.. exploring was fun.

5 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

It's actually an opening to the sky.

You're probably right about that. The question is how long it will take until the bug is fixed and you can fall through the ground and accelerate so nicely. :D
...if that's what you mean.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.