Minecraft?

Hellome118

Well Notch said he intends to make animals more persistent, so that they don\'t just spawn and despawn randomly. I think that would be fairly cool for endermen as well. Like for example if they spawned in cave openings. They could hide in the cave during the day and then come out during the night and build.

• 1 month later...

IGN is same as my username. Look hard enough, and you\'ll find me in Minecraft Forums, Ace of Spades, and other forums. I\'m that guy you think you know, but you\'re not entirely sure. Once you recognize my username, you\'ll notice that I seem to follow you around on forums. You\'ll then notice...

blah, blah, blah, TL;DR version; I\'m a creeper.

sssssssssssssssss

Minecraft? You bet.

Also Dwarf Fortress, Cortex Command, pre-release Mount & Blade, Clonk, Toribash, and probably a couple more awesome Indie games that I\'m forgetting about right now. I brought the first public beta version of Counter Strike to a LAN party back in 99.

Damn, I\'m underground. 8)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.