The United Kerbin Sphere Alliance - Colonize the Entire Solar System (w/OPM)

UKSA Challenge
"All these worlds are Ours."
I've always dreamed of this challenge, this ultimate goal of having at least one orbital and surface "Colony" on every planet and moon in the Kerbolar System, and then taking that to steps even farther beyond with life support, construction, shipyards, and even adding in OPM to truly push the boundaries of "Challenge" in KSP 1.  So, here I am, sharing this with you all to see what you think. 

The Mission: Expand Kerbalkind's influence to the whole of the Kerbolar System and make the Kerbals a Multiplanetary Species that has exploited the resources of their entire home Solar System, Kerbol.

Challenge Goals
* One Orbital Colony per Celestial
* One Surface Colony per Celestial

Challenge Ruleset (Base)
* SP / MP / Sharing: 
The "Default" setting for this challenge is a "Single Player" experience to push your knowledge of KSP, and of mods, to achieve a grand goal. If you'd like to share and go MP with it however, feel free to do so, you need only state that you've chosen to play MP with or without Save Sharing. in any posts.
* FTL : Disallowed (See Difficulty Modes for Exceptions)
* OPM: Required (See Difficulty Modes for Exceptions)
* Life Support: Required (See Difficulty Modes for Exceptions)
* Game Mode: Career Mode / Medium Difficulty or Higher (See Difficulty Modes for Exceptions)
* Interstellar End Game: Special Rule - (See Difficulty Modes for Exceptions)
Ironman (No Kerbal Respawns): Optional 
* Mod List: Required - You must include the mods you're using in any post sharing your progression of this challenge. (Feel free to truncate the list of mods and make sure to spoiler the list in any posts.)
* MODS USED MUST BE PUBLIC: Any mod you use must be available to the KSP community publicly.
* Colony Guidelines: To Count, a "Colony" must be a "Base" that is either an Orbital or Surface Installation that has life support for at least 20 or more Kerbals. (seats in "Command" Parts do not count.)
* Outposts: Outposts may be surface or orbital installations that are focused on logistics and operations and may be entirely automated. These could be "gas stations" or other facilities like "surface labs" for science gathering.

Achievements
:maneuver: 
Achievement: To Go Even Further Beyond - Swap out the Stock Solar System for KSRSS, A Rescale Mod of your Choice, or "Real Solar System."
:maneuver: Achievement: Articles of Colonization  - All your Colonies are entirely Self Sufficient
:maneuver: Achievement: Harbor Grand Master - Build at least two fully operational Ship Yards that can produce vehicles in space using any mods of your choosing.
:maneuver: Achievement: Colonial Fleet Command - Have at least one "Ship" in orbit of every planet. (Check Quote for Guidelines)

CFC Ship Guidelines
* Must Have Life Support
* Must be able to transit from any planet in the system to any other planet in the system at least once without refueling
* Must be at least 20+ Parts
* Must have a crew of at least 5+ Kerbals

:maneuver: Achievement: In a Galaxy Far Far Away - Swap the Stock+OPM system requirement with another planet pack + expansion if needed. The replacement system must have more than 20 celestials in total. (Check Quote for Guidelines)

In a Galaxy Far Far Away - Allowed "Replacers" and Suggestions
* EoE - Because holy crap that's a lot and it's a sufficient challenge
* JNSQ - Sufficient Challenge 
* Beyond Home - If used as a replacer, this is quite the challenge
(Taking Other Suggestions.)

:maneuver: Achievement: Three Sisters - Colonize the Stock System with OPM as well as GPP Secondary and GEP (This pack turns Kerbol in to a Trinary Star System and removes the need for a /True Interstellar/ Mod.)

Difficulty Options
(For those that want to partake but have a more tailored experience with the challenge. Difficulty mode chosen must be stated when undertaking the challenge.)
Very Easy
* FTL:
Allowed
* Game Modes: Any / Sandbox Allowed
* Life Support: Not Required
* OPM: Not required
* Kerbals in Command Parts Count towards Colony Size

Easy

FTL: Allowed
* Game Modes: Science or Career Mode On Easy
* Life Support; Required (Suggested LS Mods for Easy: Snacks, USI Life Support)
* OPM: Not Required

Medium
FTL: Disallowed
* Game Modes: Science or Career Mode On Medium
* Life Support; Required (Suggested LS Mods for Medium: TAC-LS)
* OPM: Required

Hard
FTL: Disallowed
* Game Modes: Career Mode On Hard or Science Mode Equivalent 
* Life Support; Required (Suggested LS Mods for Hard: TAC-LS))
* OPM: Required

Very Hard
* As Hard Mode + Add in at least one other Solar System and have at least one Surface and Orbital Colony in that system.

How to Share Progress
Please feel free to share screenshots, videos, and "blogs" / updates ni this thread of your progress if you choose to undertake this Challenge. :)

Mod Suggestions: WIP

Special Thanks: @JadeOfMaarFor feedback, support, and guidance. Also, for tolerating me talking about this challenge way to much... >.>

Edited by RayneCloud
Spelling, Grammar, Layout

25 minutes ago, kspnerd122 said:

Hm, I could very much see myself doing this, any chance I could do it on a non Stock+OPM System? (System Map Below if you want to confirm that its still hard) TerminalSystemDiagram.png?width=1137&height=676

Would it be Ok if I did this and then went interstellar?

Hmm, this looks like a sufficient challenge keeping in spirit with the challenge as I planned it, so, yes, I'll allow it. I look forward to seeing what you do with it, and  I've updated the OP with some new Achievements. Have Fun, and Good Luck. 

Edited by RayneCloud

If you add Fresh Air and Stress from Snacks (just enable the appropriate configs in Snacks/ LifeSupportResources folder) then you could increase the difficulty of using Snacks. Also, the gravitic engines from Kerbal Flying Saucers would definitely be Easy mode. This looks like a fun challenge. :)

6 minutes ago, Angelo Kerman said:

If you add Fresh Air and Stress from Snacks (just enable the appropriate configs in Snacks/ LifeSupportResources folder) then you could increase the difficulty of using Snacks. Also, the gravitic engines from Kerbal Flying Saucers would definitely be Easy mode. This looks like a fun challenge. :)

Why thank you Angelo :) I hope to see people take it on and let me know what they think of it. 

For those curious what sparked the idea to finally post this challenge, 

I have Entropian here to thank for inspiring me, among other content creators, but these two vids have always been awesome. 

Edited by RayneCloud

7 hours ago, Entropian said:

I'm glad to hear you liked them! :D

Lots :) Share these vids with people often when talking about KSP. Would love to hear how you actually designed and planned these missions one day. 

Edited by RayneCloud

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.