Kerbal Space Program 2 (Version 1.0 and 0.3.0) Hype Train!

AtomicTech

43 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

I mean, from day one the production and engineering leads from Uber were gone from intercept games, alongside most of the engineers  (ie the people most important for actually implementing the game). While Uber is highly responsible for the game's current state, I feel like this analysis drastically overestimates the continuance of intercept games from uber

The engineering lead yes.  The production leads came from Uber and went to Intercept.  I think the engineering lead is a scape goat for mismanagement, since Paul Furio, who had nothing to do with Uber, was also laid off.

I think I'll get back on the hype train in a few months or maybe even a year.

KSP 2 quite literally froze and killed my computer. I had to take apart my computer and remove the battery to hard reset it.

2 hours ago, whatsEJstandfor said:

Are you running a laptop? Or do you mean the CMOS battery on the motherboard?

It was the following laptop:

https://www.costco.com/msi-pulse-gl76-laptop---12th-gen-intel-core-i7-12700h---geforce-rtx-3070---1080p---windows-11.product.100848958.html

I was just flying around the KSC with the Aeris and then boom, my computer completely froze. I had to unplug the battery and plug it back in.

Here's what the GL76's underside looks like; notice the empty space in the bottom where the battery should be.

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's another photo of a similar layout where the battery is being moved.

maxresdefault.jpg

7 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

I think I'll get back on the hype train in a few months or maybe even a year.

KSP 2 quite literally froze and killed my computer. I had to take apart my computer and remove the battery to hard reset it.

WWJD?

[reverts]

I'm really excited for KSP 2. I play on console so I cant play the EA. I'm guessing that KSP 2 will release on console at probably the same time as the 1.0 comes out and the EA ends, but thats an assumption and I don't actually know if thats true. What information do we have about the console release? Do we have any idea when it's coming? I wasn't really able to find any solid info which is why I made this account to ask.

as a side question, If it is coming at the same time as the EA ends, how long might that take?

Edited by Ellie-Gator