Approaching Patch One

Nate Simpson

1 hour ago, Gargamel said:

Thats the beauty of time zones, the reference zone you pick is arbitrary.     As long as it’s specified which time zone they’re referencing, it doesn’t matter which one it is.  

UTC is not a time zone but the world time to which all time zones are based.

39 minutes ago, minerbat said:

is there a way to stop steam from auto-updating until i have finished my current mission that uses a kraken drive?

Use Steam to back up you game files to a new directory, then just keep running that version by launching the executable directly, not through Steam. 

Edited by LameLefty

43 minutes ago, minerbat said:

is there a way to stop steam from auto-updating until i have finished my current mission that uses a kraken drive?

You should also be able to set the version manually in the settings, according to SteamDB there is a public branch for the current version

5 minutes ago, LeroyJenkins said:

Once the patch is released today, where does one find the Patch Release Notes? ie. where will they be posted?

In this forum I believe.

9 minutes ago, LeroyJenkins said:

Once the patch is released today, where does one find the Patch Release Notes? ie. where will they be posted?

The announcement post for the patch will have a link to the patch notes.

Happy landings!

2 minutes ago, Sempre Doctrina said:

What time is the patch supposed to be released?! 

FYI, sometimes you can find an answer to a frequently asked question if you scroll up and read previous responses:

16 hours ago, The Aziz said:

Somewhere within typical working hours in PST timezone.

31 minutes ago, Jacob Kerman said:

*THUMP*

LOL.... I haven't played 1.1 yet, but the release notes were long. so "THUMP" is very apropos. They came through and dropped a lot of fixes. Eager to play.

Edited by LeroyJenkins

1 hour ago, JeanRenaud said:

The patch is currently on Steam, but not yet on the KSP / Private Division website.

It shows as a full fresh download... or at least it did when I downloaded it just after release announcement. 

I didn't see a 'patch' option though.

Ok i see it now. I was just "Refreshing" the download page, maybe my browser was showing a cached version of the page. I logged off then on, then got back on the download page to fix the issue.

Edited by JeanRenaud