Fuel crossfeed turned off, but lower stages draining upper stage tanks anyway.

RedneckGaijin

I've had to give up on two challenges now because, despite fuel crossfeed being turned OFF on my decouplers, lower stages are draining my upper stages rather than just running out of fuel.

To make things even more annoying, I can't right-click on fuel tanks to check their level. Doing so just brings up the menu for the entire ship, which lists all the tanks among the other parts, but shows no DATA for the tanks even when I click on the specific parts in the list.

Version 1.0.0.2somethingorother, BTW.

Yes, it is the case.

I also suspect, that incotrollable spinning of rockets is due to asymetric fuel draining.

Sometimes, i run out of fuel on only one booster (Methalox), and when i decouple one booster still has fuel, other does not. It results in instability and spinnoing of the vehicle.

For me, this is so gamebreaking that i just stopped playing ksp2, went back to ksp1. 

I just love how it all works in ksp1. I bought game in 2018 and it was perfect, still is today.

I have to agree here. Until this is fixed, there's no point in me having a multi-stage rocket unless the stages have totally incompatible fuels. Which means there's not much point in further play.