Good interstellar travel mods?

Hi Kerbal community! Do y’all know of any decent interstellar travel mods for KSP1  that would be perfect to be used with add on planet packs? I’m gonna skip on KSP2 till at least science mode is available in the new game, Any recommendations for good believable propulsion mods for KSP1?

Edited by Cloakedwand72

I know one mod (Kcalbeloh System Planet Pack), he's add a new system in which you can travel through the black hole (like in Interstellar movie). But i have a some problems whan i use a Parallax and Astronomers Visual Pack, the terrain of the Kerbal becomes very bright (probably because the mod replaces the planet). 
Link: 

• 2 weeks later...

There's far future technologies (no warp drive, just very efficient nuclear fusion/antimatter engines). Even so, you'll have to time warp to get there. They are very stock friendly. This is from the same guy who did the near future mods suite and Restock, both also recommended (especially Near Future electrical, for the nuclear reactors, which you'll need in the absence of a star to power your solar panels).

If you like life support, there are some options. I use Kerbalism and DeepFreeze to freeze/thaw my kerbals on the long journey. They are compatible.

There's Ksp Interstellar Expanded, which is a complex mod with a bit of a learning curve, and has some warp drives. I haven't tested it myself so I cannot comment more than that.

As for the "believable" part, well, I guess we'll have to wait to see. Or our sons/grandsons/grand-grand-grandsons, and so on... But all of the above have at least some theory behind them. Check out this video from Scott Manley, where he explains the concept behind the far future mods:

You can also play RSS and install REX (Reallistic exoplanets) which adds a few real neighboring stars systems, like alpha centaury, trappist 1, barnard's star, tau ceti...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.