Trouble loading 1.12 with Tweakscale

Crazydane24

Hi.

You are using a too old TweakScale version, the 2.4.6.2 is terribly outdated. Install the latest one.

I also found MiniAVC V1.x In your GameData. This one was known to play havoc in the past. I suggest you remove all MiniAVC dlls from your game data.

When this problem started to happen? 

— — POST EDIT — — 

I just fired the latest TweakScale, with the latest TweakScaleCompanion ÜberPaket, with the latest Waterfall (and so the DLLs that triggered the error on your log would be loaded, and they were).

There's no problems on the latest releases of these add'ons.

The problems appears to be, in fact, the MiniAVC v1 and the pretty old TweakScale version. 

Please update TweakScale, be sure to be using the latest TweakScaleCompanion_Frameworks (or just install the ÜberPaket and forget about dependencies) and get rid of all MiniAVC.dll instances from your GameData.

Then publish a new KSP.log if anything else goes wrong.

— — POST POST EDIT — — 

You also have more than one ModuleManager installed!!!

[LOG 17:23:24.398] Load(Assembly): GameData/ModuleManager.4.1.4
[LOG 17:23:24.398] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll
[LOG 17:23:24.399] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5.0
[LOG 17:23:24.399] Load(Assembly): GameData/ModuleManager.4.2.2
[LOG 17:23:24.399] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\ModuleManager.4.2.2.dll
[LOG 17:23:24.400] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5.0

It's not advisable to have multiple ModuleManager versions in your rig. Different KSP versions behave differently about having more than one Assembly on the system.

It just doesn't worth the trouble. Remove GameData/ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll from your GameData.

Edited by Lisias
POST EDIT

On 3/16/2023 at 4:06 AM, Lisias said:

Hi.

You are using a too old TweakScale version, the 2.4.6.2 is terribly outdated. Install the latest one.

I also found MiniAVC V1.x In your GameData. This one was known to play havoc in the past. I suggest you remove all MiniAVC dlls from your game data.

When this problem started to happen? 

— — POST EDIT — — 

I just fired the latest TweakScale, with the latest TweakScaleCompanion ÜberPaket, with the latest Waterfall (and so the DLLs that triggered the error on your log would be loaded, and they were).

There's no problems on the latest releases of these add'ons.

The problems appears to be, in fact, the MiniAVC v1 and the pretty old TweakScale version. 

Please update TweakScale, be sure to be using the latest TweakScaleCompanion_Frameworks (or just install the ÜberPaket and forget about dependencies) and get rid of all MiniAVC.dll instances from your GameData.

Then publish a new KSP.log if anything else goes wrong.

— — POST POST EDIT — — 

You also have more than one ModuleManager installed!!!

[LOG 17:23:24.398] Load(Assembly): GameData/ModuleManager.4.1.4
[LOG 17:23:24.398] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll
[LOG 17:23:24.399] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5.0
[LOG 17:23:24.399] Load(Assembly): GameData/ModuleManager.4.2.2
[LOG 17:23:24.399] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\ModuleManager.4.2.2.dll
[LOG 17:23:24.400] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5.0

It's not advisable to have multiple ModuleManager versions in your rig. Different KSP versions behave differently about having more than one Assembly on the system.

It just doesn't worth the trouble. Remove GameData/ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll from your GameData.

I tried following your instructions and I still get a "Houston, we have a problem" screen when I start the game. Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/117m1WZShuiBncTSoOJfHAkecoXx5puO9/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Crazydane24
Fixing a typo

1 hour ago, Crazydane24 said:

I tried following your instructions and I still get a "Houston, we have a problem" screen when I start the game. Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/117m1WZShuiBncTSoOJfHAkecoXx5puO9/view?usp=sharing

You didn't removed MiniAVC v1 from your system. Please do it, it's pointless to try to support your system with it installed.

Plase find and remove all MiniAVC from your GameData.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2023 at 5:47 PM, Lisias said:

You didn't removed MiniAVC v1 from your system. Please do it, it's pointless to try to support your system with it installed.

Plase find and remove all MiniAVC from your GameData.

I still get a "Houston, we have a problem" screen. log:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZbsTzFHKxfATboaKtxELAhYzG7GP-VyW/view?usp=sharing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.