StageInfo...Info?

Scarecrow71

StageInfo is a little mod that is supposed to show information about each stage.  dV, TWR, etc.  The only problem is that if you have more than 1 vessel in flight and/or active, it doesn't allow you to see the information for a specific vessel; the code gets confused and displays nothing.

I went to spacedock this morning to see if I could find a link to the repository to log an issue, and there isn't one.  The user natalia_simonova may exist here on the forums, but not under that user name.  And a search of github turns up nothing.  I'd like to log this issue so that perhaps this person can update their code, but I can't find them or the repository.  Anybody have any contact or repository information they could share on this one?

2 hours ago, LeroyJenkins said:

as in the link didn't work. Or you haven't heard from her yet?

The link is not an invite, it just points to a channel in the server if you're already a member.

4 hours ago, Scarecrow71 said:

Tried going there; got nothing?

I know that Natalia is (or at least recently was) active on the official Intercept Games server, so you can try there:

And this should be the correct link to the SpaceDock Discord server if you're still interested in that: https://discord.gg/htPQYqC

Edited by munix

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 11:35 AM, Scarecrow71 said:

StageInfo is a little mod that is supposed to show information about each stage.  dV, TWR, etc.  The only problem is that if you have more than 1 vessel in flight and/or active, it doesn't allow you to see the information for a specific vessel; the code gets confused and displays nothing.

I went to spacedock this morning to see if I could find a link to the repository to log an issue, and there isn't one.  The user natalia_simonova may exist here on the forums, but not under that user name.  And a search of github turns up nothing.  I'd like to log this issue so that perhaps this person can update their code, but I can't find them or the repository.  Anybody have any contact or repository information they could share on this one?

There's another project that's aiming to do something similar (S.T.A.G.E.) over on the KSP 2 Modding Society; I'd suggest asking around there!

Slightly off-topic but I didn't feel the need to create a new thread.  I have just tried downloading this mod from Spacedock and the file is literally empty, as in nothing is in the folder after extracting to the KSP 2 folder path.  Am I the only one seeing this error?  Odds are I'm doing something dumb.  Appreciate any info or if somebody could point me to a working download.

Link to page I am trying to download from:  https://spacedock.info/mod/3272/Stage Info

3 hours ago, GalileOh-No said:

Slightly off-topic but I didn't feel the need to create a new thread.  I have just tried downloading this mod from Spacedock and the file is literally empty, as in nothing is in the folder after extracting to the KSP 2 folder path.  Am I the only one seeing this error?  Odds are I'm doing something dumb.  Appreciate any info or if somebody could point me to a working download.

Link to page I am trying to download from:  https://spacedock.info/mod/3272/Stage Info

It isnt (anymore?) The newest version has a dll in it.

Edited by VITAS

3 hours ago, GalileOh-No said:

Not sure what to say other than last night the zip files were empty with the same link.  Only proof I have of the issue is my downloads folder with file sizes.

Seems resolved now, regardless.  Excited to try this tool out!

Yeah, last night the files were empty and nothing was there.  Glad that's fixed now.

However, be aware that the mod may not work when you have multiple ships in flight at the same time.  I reported the bug to the developer, and while they stated they had it fixed, I haven't tested it out myself.  Also, there's a new mod for this being developed called S.T.A.G.E.  Not a whole lot done on it yet, but stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.