Patch From PrivateDivision

DareDrop

So I payed for and got my KSP2  PrivateDivision, took me some time to find the download but got it installed.

BUT Now there is NO way to get the patch. Come on  guys this should not be this hard. It should ether be part of the game startup or there needs to be a link somewhere after you log in to the web page. what????

31 minutes ago, Homer_S said:

@DareDrop Did you go back to the same page where you fulfilled your original download? Mine shows a new version 0.1.1.0 is there. No patch but I assume you just copy it over the original.

Homer

Yes I did and there was nothing there. I put in a ticket about 2 hrs ago. Took a hr ago and nothing, just now looked and it was there.  Better late than never.

The save files got moved to a more common spot, not in the install directory. See here: 

Also, I can confirm, just unpack the new version over the old version and overwrite. I'm guessing when they add major functionality, just delete the contents of the old version and unpack to start fresh.

Homer

Edited by Homer_S

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.