!!!EMERGENCY!!! - CAN NO LONGER DRIVE INTO THE PARKING GARAGE!!!

VlonaldKerman

OH MY GOD? WHAT EVEN IS THIS  

41 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?

• IKR???
    • YOU ARE SO RIGHT
    • I AGREE
    • YESS!!! I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!!
    • THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE WITH THE GAME

39 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Honestly this is what kerbals deserve for using car based infrastructure. It should be demolished entirely and replaced with more sensible forms of transport like a monorail

I agree, car infrastructure doesn't make any sense. KSP is about rockets and everybody is going to be flying to places, so I think it would be smarter if the KSC invested in some rocket launching, landing and refueling infrastructure instead. Perhaps some runways too, for winged aircraft and such.

Idk, might be a bit far fetched now that I think about it

Kek, I love you guys, dumb fun threads make the forums what they are.

Dakota's probably gonna come back to let us know that precise collision was a victim of KSC Optimization. I never drove in, so I can't say whether it was a full blown mesh collider or something slightly less expensive, but I wouldn't blame them for turning them all off and just giving it a big old simple box collider to squeeze out a fraction of low hanging gains. Colliders don't have the biggest impact, but every drop counts when your trying to appease an unhappy audience.

10 hours ago, Just a random person said:

I agree, car infrastructure doesn't make any sense. KSP is about rockets and everybody is going to be flying to places, so I think it would be smarter if the KSC invested in some rocket launching, landing and refueling infrastructure instead. Perhaps some runways too, for winged aircraft and such.

Idk, might be a bit far fetched now that I think about it

But where would we park our rovers that will soon be collecting materials for colonies?

My opinion is torn. On the one hand, this is obviously a high-priority bug that MUST BE FIXED AT ALL COSTS and I'm sure the devs want to be working on it 24/7 as we speak. But on the other hand, we need more capybaras in the game, so it's difficult to know where their priorities should lie. 

Spoiler

Kapyberbals

I am genuinely shocked and appalled that developers still haven't abandoned other work and their private life  obligations to fix this bug and release a hot-patch. I'm really disappointed... This speaks volumes about how much they care for this game :(

Edited by cocoscacao

1 hour ago, cocoscacao said:

I am genuinely shocked and appalled that developers still haven't abandoned other work and their private life  obligations to fix this bug and release a hot-patch. I'm really disappointed... This speaks volumes about how much they care for this game :(

Sad but true.

Can somebody enlighten me on how long I have to keep paying for parking guards to keep them pesky kerbals from parking all over the place? The problem is with just one parking before the VAB entrance and within ten minutes there are a dozen copycats. Both tow and survaince costs are going up rapidly and I don't feel there is any sense of urgency to topple the problems. 

What's Take2's address, I'd like to file the bill. 

Edited by LoSBoL

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.