Are console players going to get Final Approach?

Jacob Kerman

Do you think we will?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Final Approach on console?

• Nope
    • Yep
    • Mabey

As a console player, we are pretty limited to what we can do. But we deal, because we made that choice. But now, we are not getting content promised to other players, just because of the platform. I'm not saying that we never will, but I would like to know (and I would expect others would as well), whether or not we should expect it, or drop it.

On 3/17/2023 at 1:12 PM, Jacob Kerman said:

we are not getting content promised to other players

It wasn't just promised to other users, It was explicitly promised to us on console as well. They announced last april that both updates would come out before the end of 2022, and that was the last we heard of it. make of that what you will.

On 3/18/2023 at 5:17 PM, Gargamel said:

The fact that there are 400 other threads that have asked the same question without an answer should tell you something. 

Yeah, after I made this, I had the wonderful Idea to see if there are other posts about it, and now i feel like an idiot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.