strange bug

GizmoMagui

so i record video gameplay with Nvidia. well this game wont allow me to record it... but it does if i do one stupid change. 

so when im recording or trying to record it wants me to allow access to record my desktop  no matter if the game is borderless windows of Fullscreen. its always asking me to allow access to record my desktop. now i dont want to record my desktop i want to record the game. but funny enough i found a stupid way around this. 

going into the directory of the game folder  Ksp2_x64_data and inside this folder is a Config file named Boot. within that files  change.  "wait-for-native-debugger=0" from a 0 to a 1 and save as is. strangely enough this allow the game to run fully into Fullscreen and treats it as a real game this time and not some borderless of windowed game. IDK why it does this but it is what it is. once i set this to a 1, it allows me to record the game and only the game.  but SADLY i can't record my gameplay in 3840x1620 the game wont allow me to. the game must run in fullscreen to record just the game. i can not set a custom res and record the game in borderless or window mode it just wont allow me cuz it always wants to record desktop. and frankly stupid and makes me laugh.