Please Delay Flight Report Pop-up after Crash - (what happened to Unique Explosions?)

I want to watch the crash!  The instant pop up defeats this.

Also - there are times when my ship just seems to vanish - this is especially true for spaceplanes during reentry.  Just *POOF* with the unnecessary & immediate Flight Report blocking 1/2 the screen.

I'd really like to see what happened to the ship... not a poof - and when it does go BOOM - not Pretentious Kerman's Unnecessary Flight Report.

1 hour ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

I want to watch the crash!  The instant pop up defeats this.

Yes! I hadn't realised why the post-incident report felt so jarring, but this is exactly it - the instant you crash it's there up in your face.

Rather than delay it, I would prefer having to hit esc or some other key to bring it up rather than it being automatic.  In KSP1 I could sometimes limp my broken craft into the air or off the runway. In the current set up, I am locked from doing anything.

And yes, I want to see things like this again!

uYKI6zI.png

P4JRvxl.png

Edited by Klapaucius

On 3/20/2023 at 7:44 AM, Klapaucius said:

Rather than delay it, I would prefer having to hit esc or some other key to bring it up rather than it being automatic.

Maybe a floating 'Report' button appears at the top / bottom of the screen you can click to open the report?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.