Burn Controller [0.8.1]

Burn Controller is a mod for Kerbal Space Program 2 that lets you set up engine burns, with the ability to set an amount of time to wait before starting a burn, the percentage of thrust, and the duration of the burn. The latest release is 0.8.1, which has been tested to work with 0.1.1.0 of KSP 2.

Previous Releases: 0.7.0 | 0.8.0

Download Links

SpaceDock: https://spacedock.info/mod/3330/Burn Controller

Github: https://github.com/JohnsterSpaceProgramOfficial/BurnController/releases

Installation

Download and extract SpaceWarp + BepInEx into the root directory of your copy of KSP 2.

Drag the contents of Burn Controller's zip file into the root directory of your KSP 2 installation.

If you did everything correctly, when you run the game, Burn Controller should appear similar to what is shown in the screenshots below.

Usage

For a demonstration of how to use Burn Controller, you can watch a short video here.

As of the 0.8.0 update, engine burns can also be set up for maneuver nodes. You can view a short video showing how to do this here.

Requirements

SpaceWarp 1.0.1 or greater and BepInEx.

Screenshots

rH.png

caJCaL.png

beMIDk.png

Qsx3Ll.png

License (MIT)

Edited by Johnster_Space_Program
Updated version to 0.8.1.

If you can extend this to control the burn for ann existing maneuver node, that would be great. Having to rely on my own fumble-fingers and senses of timing to start/stop a planned burn is a pain. :) 

Edited by LameLefty

4 hours ago, LameLefty said:

If you can extend this to control the burn for ann existing maneuver node, that would be great. Having to rely on my own fumble-fingers and senses of timing to start/stop a planned burn is a pain. :) 

Sure, I should be able to add that as a feature, probably as soon as the next update (which will likely be 0.8.0).

Burn Controller 0.8.0 has been released. The update is available to download from Github and SpaceDock.

Changelog

• Added a requested feature. The ability to set up engine burns for maneuver nodes. (Thanks to @LameLefty for the suggestion)

Xu2Ew9.png

Edited by Johnster_Space_Program

If you have a feature request for Burn Controller, please submit it at https://github.com/JohnsterSpaceProgramOfficial/BurnController/issues. I can't guarantee I'll be able to add all of them though. It's also where you can see features I'm thinking about possibly adding in future updates, like the ability to set the starting and ending throttle of a burn.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.