How do you make a poll?

burn n crash

Nope,  I still don't see the option for a poll. Also,  it still shows that my content needs to be moderator approved despite having more than 5 approved posts. If it's relevant, I should probably mention that I'm using chrome os.

2 minutes ago, burn n crash said:

Nope,  I still don't see the option for a poll. Also,  it still shows that my content needs to be moderator approved despite having more than 5 approved posts. If it's relevant, I should probably mention that I'm using chrome os.

One to go:

B3bij0a.png

Just now, burn n crash said:

it still shows that my content needs to be moderator approved despite having more than 5 approved posts

Posts in the Lounge/Forum Games subforums do not advance post counts. If you could post in this thread once more you should be able to create a poll. The system is set up this way to protect the forum and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Just now, James Kerman said:

Posts in the Lounge/Forum Games subforums do not advance post counts. If you could post in this thread once more you should be able to create a poll. The system is set up this way to protect the forum and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you! let's hope this does it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.